As a real estate agent, your success depends on marketing and promotion. Social media has become one of the most popular channels for lead generation and brand building–and it’s no surprise why. With over 3 billion active monthly users across platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube just to name a few, there is a huge potential audience out there waiting to hear what you have to say! Still feeling overwhelmed or unsure about how or what to post? Take some inspiration from this article for 30 creative social media post ideas that are sure to make an impact with prospective customers and ignite interest in your business services!
- Showcase recent sales you’ve completed with before and after pictures of properties
- Share market insights such as current trends or predictions
- Keep followers up to date on new listings that you have available
- Create a series of posts featuring tips for buyers or sellers
- Feature your team members in a ‘meet the team’ post or video series
- Offer helpful advice on topics such as home remodelling or staging tips
- Highlight featured neighbourhoods where you specialize in selling homes
- Give advice on what questions prospective buyers should ask when viewing a property they are interested in buying
- Share customer testimonials from happy clients who have recently purchased a property from you
- Post photographs of interesting architecture or unique features from listings that you have available
- Host an online Q&A session where followers can ask questions about the real estate industry
- Post content about local events and attractions near properties for sale
- Create polls asking followers their opinion on certain topics related to real estate
- Share news stories relevant to the housing market
- Highlight any awards or recognition that you have received in the industry
- Offer virtual tours of properties that you have available
- Post photos of outdoor spaces such as gardens, patios, etc., from properties
- Make posts about tax incentives and other benefits associated with buying a home
- Invite followers along with you on visits to model homes, open houses, etc., through live streaming videos
- Share how-to videos related to home maintenance and upkeep
- Create content about different styles of homes such as bungalows, townhomes, etc.,
- Provide recommendations for local businesses related to real estate such as mortgage brokers, inspectors, etc.,
- Post pictures of decorations from recent open house events
- Give suggestions on how to make moving easier
- Answer commonly asked questions from prospective buyers
- Provide advice on choosing between different types of financing options
- Host contests where followers can win prizes like gift cards
- Highlight renovations done by previous owners
- Share useful resources like checklists for preparing a home for sale
- Post inspirational quotes related to homeownership
Keeping your social media accounts active is an important part of building your brand as a real-estate agent and raising awareness about your services among potential customers. There are so many ways to create engaging posts with useful information and resources that will attract more people to your page while showcasing what makes your business unique! With these ideas in mind, start creating some eye-catching social media posts today!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I stand out on social media as a real estate agent?
As a real estate agent trying to stand out on social media, it’s important to focus on how to best showcase your unique skillset. Think outside the box and take creative approaches to engaging potential clients. You can create virtual tours of houses, add in professional or creative photos of listings, share helpful infographics with stats or financial advice related to the real estate market, or even host interviews with other professionals in the industry – all while meeting clients’ needs in a socially distanced world. Social media is an excellent opportunity to highlight what makes you unique as a real estate agent and connect with new buyers and sellers.
How often should I be posting on social media as a real estate agent?
Social media is a powerful tool for any real estate agent. It can provide much needed exposure and help you get in contact with potential new clients! So how often should you post on social media as a real estate agent? There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question since it depends largely on the size of your target audience and how reactive they are to your posts. That being said, it is generally recommended that realtors create posts once a day at least in order to reach their audiences effectively; any more than this could potentially start to be overkill. Social media should be used strategically when trying to increase your real estate business; regular postings will gradually build an audience without going overboard.